Flat as a cracker – that is how the future of High Performance LEDs appears. And in this flat lies the secret of the powerful LEDs. Because the latest generation of highpower LEDs is characterized by COB (Chip-On-Board) manufacturing. Advantages are a better heat dissipation, a minimum chip distance and an easy control of the LED arrays or LED clusters. Thanks to the closeness of the individual elements – the small and dark squares are single LEDs – the impression of a common light area is provided. Single points cannot be spotted anymore.
COB manufactured light sources offer 100 lumens per watt or more. Their high energy efficiency and their harmonic, even light emission spectrum make them perfect for professional use.
Expensive illuminants with a short life: that is what powerful blinders are often accused of. Thanks to our COB blinders, this chapter now belongs to history. The individual COB modules provide 40, 50 or 100 watts and reach a blinder-typical color temperature of 3200 K. Devices with two and four spots are available. Those with four spots are swivel-mounted, ideal for use as a floodlight ramp. A NEUTRIK PowerCon jack has been mounted on all blinders.
Classics with state-of-the-art technology. Two different versions have found their way into the assortment. One in cool white, the other one in RGB. Conventional spots up to 1 kW can be replaced with the PAR-56. With a beam angle of about 35°, they are perfectly suited as discotheque and stage spots. Truly a rival for conventional PARs. The PAR-30, however, is recommended for installations and presentations. It provides basic light, especially for shop outfitting and trade fair construction.
ML-Spots/ ML-56 & ML-30
The more rugged colleagues of PAR spots. Their robust housing makes them ready for the road. Presented are three models with different COB modules: 30, 50 and 100 watts. With a beam angle of about 60°, they can be recommended for shop outfitting and trade fair construction. As dispensers of basic light, they convince.
- EUROLITE LED PAR-56 COB 5600K 50W sw
- EUROLITE LED PAR-56 COB 5600K 100W sw
- EUROLITE LED PAR-56 COB 5600K 50W silber
- EUROLITE LED PAR-56 COB 5600K 100W silber
- EUROLITE LED PAR-56 COB RGB 100W schwarz
- EUROLITE LED PAR-56 COB RGB 100W silber
- EUROLITE LED PAR-30 COB RGB 30W schwarz
- EUROLITE LED PAR-30 COB RGB 30W silber
- EUROLITE LED ML-30 COB 3200K 30W 60° sw
- EUROLITE LED ML-30 COB 5600K 30W 60° sw
- EUROLITE LED ML-30 COB 3200K 30W 60° sil
- EUROLITE LED ML-30 COB 5600K 30W 60° sil
- EUROLITE LED ML-56 COB 5600K 50W 60° sw
- EUROLITE LED ML-56 COB 5600K 50W 60° sil
- EUROLITE LED ML-56 COB 5600K 100W 60° sw
- EUROLITE LED ML-56 COB 5600K 100W 60° sil
- EUROLITE LED ML-30 COB RGB 30W schwarz
- EUROLITE LED ML-30 COB RGB 30W silber
- EUROLITE LED ML-56 COB RGB 100W schwarz
- EUROLITE LED ML-56 COB RGB 100W silber
IP FL floodlights
Brightness for dark facades. The classic argument "pro" LEDs gets powerful support here. Conventional illuminants need oodles of energy. The COB modules of our outdoor spots are economical and with up to 50 watts, more than substantial enough. Each of the three spot types comes as RGB with remote control version as well.
- EUROLITE LED IP FL-10 COB 6400K 120°
- EUROLITE LED IP FL-10 COB 3000K 120°
- EUROLITE LED IP FL-30 COB 6400K 120°
- EUROLITE LED IP FL-30 COB 3000K 120°
- EUROLITE LED IP FL-50 COB 6400K 120°
- EUROLITE LED IP FL-50 COB 3000K 120°
- EUROLITE LED IR FL-10 COB RGB 130° with remote control
- EUROLITE LED IR FL-30 COB RGB 130° with remote control
- EUROLITE LED IR FL-50 COB RGB 130° with remote control
PMB | performance bar
More than conventional LED bars
Via a sensible arrangement of single elements, the performance bars can generate unique lighting choreography. No question, that all COB modules can be controlled separately. Three versions are offered: one with four LEDs in RGB, one with eight LEDs in RGB and one with eight LEDs in warm white 3200 K. They all have a NEUTRIK PowerCon jack in common as well as a monitor stand for an upright mounting.
PMC | performance cluster
More than conventional audience blinders
Thanks to their 16 COB modules (20 and 30 watts respectively) the PMCs produce an enormous luminosity. Collective power can be regarded as their true strength, as each of the 16 COB modules can be controlled individually. The RGB version also allows individual access for color assignment – the connection of several elements to create a cluster almost suggests itself. Here the PMC can truly unfold. The version with warm white has a color temperature of 3200 K. Both models are equipped with a NEUTRIK PowerCon jack.
Brings light into studios, focused and in neutral white. The daylight spot's 50 watt COB module shines with a color temperature of 5600 K. The combination of color filter frame, adjustable beam angle from 7° - 35°, NEUTRIK PowerCon jack and functions such as dimmer or strobe effect makes it a perfect partner for photographic studios and the like.
Spreads the light evenly. This compact studio light distributes the light over a wide area without producing differences within the brightness.In addition, the color temperature of 4500 K and the equipment with barn doors enable illumination without blending. Optimal performances can be reached in photographic studios or at presentations. The STL-9 shines with nine powerful 3 watt COB modules and is delivered with a NEUTRIK PowerCon jack.
A great actor. With its 50 watt COB module, an adjustable beam angle from 7° - 35°, a color temperature of 3200 K, eight different dimmer curves and a NEUTRIK PowerCon jack, any theater would give it a warm welcome. Even for smaller stages, it pays off after a very short time. Definitely a modern substitute for 500 watt theater spots with Fresnel looks.